The Latest News at CornerStone
Stop Renting. The current housing market for renters is difficult. Not enough homes, and the ones that exist either put a strain on your budget or leave a lot to be desired.
Buying a new state code Modular Home from CornerStone Homes of Leesburg, Indiana, is one way to get out of the renting cycle.
Stop Renting. Home prices rise over time, meaning if you buy now you are making an investment on your future. Plus, you have ownership of something and the equity within it.
Another reason to buy a home is that it locks you in. You do not have to worry about a lease, or the rent going up. Instead you are the owner and can design it as you please rather than how someone else desires. Did we mention that you get to set the rules on pets?
Stop Renting. Ranch, Two Story and Cape Cod floorplans are available. Don’t see one you like or have your own in mind? We can custom design that too! Conventional, FHA and VA loan options available. Contact us for more details!
CornerStone Homes & Construction is located on State Road 13 at the intersection of 400 N. Visit us online at cornerstonehomesonline.com or give us a call at 260-918-1777.
Did you know that CornerStone Homes has a Facebook page?
There you can get more information about our specials, see photos of our projects and stay connected!
CornerStone Homes & Construction LLC of Leesburg, Indiana, offers state-code Modular Homes to customers which offer multiple benefits. The benefits of Modular Homes can be found both inside and outside and start the moment you sign a contract.
Modular Homes have become one of the hottest and fastest growing sectors of the construction industry because of their benefits. As noted by the MHI, Modular home are structures designed and built for residential use, and constructed in one or more three-dimensional modules in a factory to the prevailing state or local building code found in the jurisdiction of where the home is to be built, and transported to the home site for final assembly and completion on a permanent foundation.
Why are people buying Modular Homes?
Modular Homes avoid untimely weather delays, qualify control problems and unpredictable material costs and skilled labor shortages which can be associated with site-built homes.
What are the benefits of buying a new Modular Home?
– All aspects of the construction process are controlled.
– The weather doesn’t interfere and cause delays or result in weather-related damage.
– Individuals building your new home report to one boss rather than multiple teams.
– Materials can be bought in volume resulting in lower costs to the customer.
– Modular homes are financed using conventional mortgage products, FHA, VA and USDA and are viewed exactly the same as site-built homes in construction codes and zoning laws.
– All aspects of construction are continually inspected by not one, but several, inspectors.
– All the same features of a site-built home exist. There are no limitations as evident by our floorplans!
CornerStone Homes & Construction LLC is committed to being the “Area’s Best Value for Modular Homes.” Have questions? Stop by our office located on State Road 13 south of North Webster, call us at 260-918-1777 or send us an email.