The Latest News at CornerStone
CornerStone Homes & Construction LLC of Leesburg, Indiana, offers state-code Modular Homes to customers which offer multiple benefits. The benefits of Modular Homes can be found both inside and outside and start the moment you sign a contract.
Modular Homes have become one of the hottest and fastest growing sectors of the construction industry because of their benefits. As noted by the MHI, Modular home are structures designed and built for residential use, and constructed in one or more three-dimensional modules in a factory to the prevailing state or local building code found in the jurisdiction of where the home is to be built, and transported to the home site for final assembly and completion on a permanent foundation.
Why are people buying Modular Homes?
Modular Homes avoid untimely weather delays, qualify control problems and unpredictable material costs and skilled labor shortages which can be associated with site-built homes.
What are the benefits of buying a new Modular Home?
– All aspects of the construction process are controlled.
– The weather doesn’t interfere and cause delays or result in weather-related damage.
– Individuals building your new home report to one boss rather than multiple teams.
– Materials can be bought in volume resulting in lower costs to the customer.
– Modular homes are financed using conventional mortgage products, FHA, VA and USDA and are viewed exactly the same as site-built homes in construction codes and zoning laws.
– All aspects of construction are continually inspected by not one, but several, inspectors.
– All the same features of a site-built home exist. There are no limitations as evident by our floorplans!
CornerStone Homes & Construction LLC is committed to being the “Area’s Best Value for Modular Homes.” Have questions? Stop by our office located on State Road 13 south of North Webster, call us at 260-918-1777 or send us an email.
Want a new home?
Worried about financing? Have you considered VA or FHA?
FHA mortgages are a popular mortgage product for home purchases. FHA loans are designed to make home ownership more affordable. You can purchase a home with a lower down payment, less documentation and a lower credit scores than a conventional loan.
FHA loans enable more people to achieve home ownership by allowing borrowers who have less than perfect credit, no credit history, or who may have experienced some financial missteps, like a foreclosure or bankruptcy, to qualify.
VA loans are designed to help active duty military and veterans qualify for home ownership and are one of the most popular choices among eligible first-time home buyers and eligible military personnel because of the exceptional terms they offer military borrowers. A VA loan is a mortgage guaranteed by the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs. They offer lower interest rates and better terms than conventional mortgages and are offered exclusively to service members and certain military spouses.
Is one of these right for you? Do you need more information?
Customers located within 50 miles of CornerStone Homes’ office can now take advantage of our Lake Special!
Starting at $139,725 is a 1710 sq. ft. Cape Code, Delivered, On a Crawlspace!